The following fees may be applicable in addition to rent and utilities due:
1) Parking Pass: $25.00. This fee will be charged if you have off street parking at your property and if you bring a vehicle. This is a one time fee that is good for the entire term of your lease. Should you renew your lease you will need to purchase an additional pass as these passes are only good annually. These passes must be displayed at all times. Failure to display these passes will result in possible towing of your vehicle.
2) Pet Fee: $300 per pet. If applicable this fee will apply to domestic animals only. Exotic animals are strictly prohibited. Animals that can be contained in an aquarium do not meet the standards for a pet fee. Properties that allow pets will be limited to 2 pets only and each pet must have a pet addendum and pet fee. This fee is non-refundable and will be used to clean the unit at the end of your tenancy. This fee is due only once and will transfer from year to year as long as you remain at the same property.
3) Late Fees: 5% of total amount due. Late fess will be applied to any rent balance that is beyond the 5 day grace period. There are no exceptions to this.
4) Lease processing fee: $60.00. This non refundable fee is due at the time of the lease signing. This fee is used to cover administrative costs and background checks. This is a one time fee that is due each time a lease is signed regardless of whether or not you are a returning tenant.
5) Effective February 1, 2016 there will be a $5.00 fee to add to all credit card transactions. If the $5.00 is not added at the time of payment we will send out bills to those who do not pay and will be deducted from security deposit at the end of the lease.